Temporary post until 31st December 2021
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the post of Springfield Administrator.
Springfield Administrator responsibilities:
- To deliver high quality professional and proactive expertise against standards and targets driven by University and Faculty operational and strategic plans as the professional first point of contact for the Campus.
- To participate in key student facing activities including enrolment, welcome week, induction, graduation and other retention and progression activities.
- Maintaining high standards of data integrity via accurate and up-to-date records including updating module registers. Extracting data and running reports as required.
- To ensure that an excellent level of “front-of-house” customer service is provided with a particular focus on student support i.e. providing accurate and timely information to academic staff and students.
- To be the first point of contact of call for all student administration issues on all courses at Springfield Campus and to make referrals to specialist services as appropriate.
Springfield Administrator requirements:
- A customer services qualification or equivalent customer focussed experience is essential.
- Knowledge and experience of SITS or similar student management system
- Evidence of a high standard of literacy and numeracy
- Ability to work successfully with staff at all levels across an organisation to achieve results
- Ability to assimilate complex information quickly and accurately
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
You will also demonstrate a commitment to equality and diversity, a commitment to quality and an understanding of data protection.
The University of Wolverhampton celebrates diversity and recognises that difference brings value to our organisation.
As part of our commitment to ensure the diversity of staff body reflects the diversity of the student and local communities we serve, we particularly welcome applications from candidates of Black, Asian, or Ethnic Minority heritage, and candidates who are Disabled (including people who whilst not self-defining as disabled do encounter challenges due to a society that disables them by lack of inclusivity).
We are proud to have been awarded Disability Confident employer status, included in the Stonewall list of employers and are working towards improving our practices against Athena Swan and the Race Equality Charter. We believe in creating an even playing field for all our colleagues, where we can all belong.
PLEASE NOTE: Applications are scored against the criteria set out in the job description and person specifications attached to this advert. Applications are not assessed against the job advert so please ensure your applications are crafted against the Job Description and Person Specification contained within it.