Faculty Research Administrator
The Faculty of Education, Health and Wellbeing, University of Wolverhampton is seeking to appoint an individual to deliver excellent administrative support for our Research sector. You will have demonstrable administration experience and be proficient in use of office technology, with an excellent standard of literacy and numeracy. Experience in the use of SITS, e:Vision or a similar student management system would be advantageous.
In this role you would:
- Provide high quality and timely administration, with a professional and friendly approach.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records, providing reports as required.
- Organise, co-ordinate and service committees, meetings and events
- You will be dedicated to delivering outstanding customer service; have excellent interpersonal skills, and good organisational capabilities. You will be an enthusiastic individual who is able to work independently, whilst also contributing to the surrounding administration team.
- You will have demonstrable commitment to equality and diversity, an understanding of data protection, and freedom of information legislation.
For further information please contact: Sharon Dicken, Academic Support Co-ordinator, Faculty, Education Health and Wellbeing. Telephone: 01902 518426 or by email: S.Dicken@wlv.ac.uk
The University of Wolverhampton values a diverse workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.