Deputy Management Accountant
This is a full time, fixed term post until 30th September 2020
Applications are invited for the role of Deputy Management Accountant. We are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to support and develop the service provided by the Accountancy Services Team. Your key responsibilities will include:-
• Liaising with key stakeholders and budget holders within the institution
• Collaborating with Budget Holders to assess future developments regarding the best use of financial resources
• Assisting the Management Accountant with supervising the team
• Preparing, amending and monitoring project / revenue budgets
• Providing Financial Management for a portfolio of projects / cost centres
• Acting as a key point of contact during external audits
• Producing the monthly, quarterly and year end forecasts
• Responsible for variance analysis of budgets, forecasts and actuals
• Preparation of both revenue and project financial reports
You will have excellent communication skills, strong organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines, whilst working to a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. You will also have experience of finance systems and Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel.
The University of Wolverhampton values a diverse workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.