Catering Shift Team Leader
37 hours per week, 5 days over 7, 42 weeks per year.
You will work closely with Catering Management team , to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the all the catering outlets in the University and to ensure the maintenance of very high standards of customer service and food/beverage quality at all times.
To host small events by meeting and greeting and to lead a team of Catering Team Members, ensuring they consistently meet the required high service standards.
- To ensure all Catering Team Members demonstrate and practice excellent standards of team work and maintain and deliver on high standards of performance within their teams.
- To assist in any induction and training and development processes for Catering Team Members.
- To support and motivate Catering Team Members to ensure excellent standards of service in all catering outlets, ensuring they deliver on high standards of expectation from their teams.
- To directly host small events, and lead a team, working with the Managers, Supervisors and Catering Team Members in those outlets to ensure consistent high standards of product and service. To maintain a positive, friendly working environment
- To ensure that all front of house catering equipment is maintained in a clean and operational state before and after shifts and that it is secure.
- To assist in stock control, stock takes.
- To personally provide a very high standard of customer service and to maintain a charismatic, presentable and calm attitude at all times.
- To ensure the standard of information inputted into the EPOS system is accurate, Taking cash and recording sales as appropriate. Ensure safety and security of cash on a daily basis. Cashing up all tills.
The University of Wolverhampton values a diverse workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.