This position is part time 8 hours per week, fixed term until 31st March 2021
Arts Connect is seeking an Administrator to support our work with the Artsmark Programme. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- processing enquiries, taking and confirming bookings from schools.
- maintaining and updating attendance records of participants at events.
- liaising with Artsmark Associates and external facilitators to deliver the Development Days and workshops, ensuring they have all the details and materials they need to run the events.
- Gathering simple evaluation data from Associates and external facilitators and process the data for reporting processes for the team
Artsmark celebrates schools that champion the arts and strive for excellence in their provision. http://www.artsmark.org.uk/
Arts Connect is an initiative of The University of Wolverhampton. We are the Bridge organization for the West Midlands, funded by Arts Council England as part of their commitment to their Goal 5 ‘Every Child and young person has the opportunity to experience the richness of the arts, museums and libraries.’ http://www.artsconnect.co.uk/
Who will this role suit?
This role will suit someone who enjoys administrating events, liaising with customers and ensuring that small details are correct. You will be working with a friendly and busy team, which is based in the main mac office in Birmingham.
You’ll be a key member of the Arts Connect team of eight who are based at mac in Cannon Hill Park, Birmingham.
The hours are 8 per week.
Informal enquiries are very welcome. Please contact Helen Frost Helen.firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a conversation.
Application Process and Timescales
- Application details are available here https://jobs.wlv.ac.uk/home.html
- The closing date for applications is 12th December 2017
- Prospective interview date: 9th January 2018
This position does not fulfil the UK Visas & Immigration sponsorship criteria for Tier 2, therefore we can only accept applications from candidates who already have the right to work in UK.
The University of Wolverhampton values a diverse workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.