Deputy Pensions Manager
We are looking to recruit a Deputy Pensions Manager, to play an important role in managing and leading a team responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of the pension service. Reporting to the Head of Financial Operations, you will be responsible both the delivery of the pension service and in leading and developing external and internal networks to ensure the University is connected with the relevant decision makers and stakeholders.
This is a new post within the University as the pension service moves from reporting to HR to Finance.
You will play a key role responsible for:
- Promoting a strong service delivery ethos.
- Assisting in developing and to monitor KPI’s and SLA’s to ensure delivery of a high quality service.
- Be responsible for ensuring that all outputs from the team are quality checked to ensure that quality standards are met or exceeded and drives productivity to ensure that SLA’s and KPI’s are met.
- Assisting in adapting services and processes in accordance with service requirements and performance.
- Monitoring legislation in relation to Pensions.
- Monitoring regulations in relation to all relevant pension schemes.
- Assisting in drafting policies as required.
- Providing recommendations based on the results of the analysis and research.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional to make a significant contribution.
The University of Wolverhampton values a diverse workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.