Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Midwifery (0.8 FTE)
We are seeking to appoint a Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Midwifery to contribute to the provision of high quality teaching and research within the Faculty. This post will also include the development of the Faculty’s portfolio of courses and generation of external income. You will join a cohesive and dedicated team who has excellent scores from the National Student Survey. Previous teaching experience would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council as a practising midwife.
- Have a recordable teaching qualification approved by the NMC or be willing to complete one in the first year of post.
- Have a relevant Masters qualification or working towards completion of the award.
- Have relevant clinical experience in midwifery with a commitment to maintaining contact with current midwifery practice.
- Be able to demonstrate an interest in research and developing best practice.
The post is subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure.
Interview date: Tuesday 18 July or Tuesday 8 August 2017
The University of Wolverhampton values a diverse workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.